This just in…
If you have been in the recruiting business for any length of time I can guarantee you have had one of the following thoughts:
- How did I get myself into this?
- How am I going to pull this one off?
- They seriously expect me to find that skill-set for that salary?
- You’ve got to be kidding me?
Why do those questions come up? Its really easy – recruiting is a very, very difficult job.
So why do those of us who stick it out stay in it?
- Its challenging.
- Its different everyday.
- There is always something new to learn.
- You have to use both sides of your brain.
- Its rewarding to help both organizations and individuals meet their goals.
So what about you? What keeps you in recruiting?
Until next time – good hunting and good luck!